Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sexy women!!!

I had a few minutes so I decided to write a few lines. Life has been crazy as always. Summer is getting close. I am loving the weather!!! Trying to think what is new in my life. Not much. I am still job hunting. Got my first rejection call but hey i guess it is to be expected sometimes. I know the right job will come around.
Busy cleaning tonight. A new neighbor moved in upstairs a month or so ago. I have been meaning to have her over for dinner and tomorrow it is finally going to happen. She is a very nice young woman. (kind of cute too) I think Jr. has a crush on her already. Sorry Connie! He had to move on someday. I mean you do live thousands of miles away! It is funny how my six year old seems to have the same taste in woman as I do. This delivery girl came to the door tonight. After she left, my son said she was very nice and said she was cute. Exactly what I was thinking. This isn't the first time this has happened. Funny!!! He is going to grow up having the same taste in women as I do! There are a lot of sexy women out there but i found the sexiest so he is just going to have to settle for second best!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I find this blog a little disturbing! I THINK what you meant to say in closing was...he'll have to settle for third sexiest, considering I'll still be thousands of miles away...god, Deb.

Unknown said...

P.S.--You may as well tell Jr. that I've had something on the side for the last couple years. This dinner date you two are having with this hot chick just doesn't phase me....
Unless you're ordering My Pi, then I'll be pissed!

caitlin said...

connie, you have to do something while you bide your time waiting for jr to get old enough not to think girls are yucky.
as for me, i think he's already resigned to the fact i don't like him....

caitlin said...

p.s. i didn't even TELL you how hot my vegetable delivery girl was. i wanted to invite her to come in and share my blackberries!