Friday, June 29, 2007

Accomplished

I am starting to finally feel I am gettting a little accomplished in my life. Today I got up called 21 schools, faxed out 9 resumes and have 4 more to mail out and 2 to take to schools next week. I set up an interview for a parttime job for the summer. I went over to sexy's tonight. She is helping me to get my finances in order. It was a big help and I am so happy to start using my new system. It was very nice seeing her. I have missed her a lot. I am not quite sure where we stand right now but as she said tonight, in time our relationship will be defined. I have to keep going forward. I am going to pick up Jr. tomorrow. I only have him for this weekend and then he is going to his dads for a month. I have lots of jr and mommy time planned for the weekend.