Tuesday, July 29, 2008

square dancing

I watched an excellent movie this last weekend called Soldier's girl. I really want to blog about it but right now I am way to tired. So that blog is to come.

Jr. and i got to bed late last night because I went to a square dance. I had a good time at the dance. I had very mixed emotions about going dancing. Caitlin and I usually went to dances together. I knew she wasn't going to be there but i didn't know if I was ready to field the questions like.....Where is Caitlin? Yes, I could just say she is out of state because I know she is but I figured it wouldn't be that easy. Plus, I knew some of her good friends would be at square dancing and I didn't know how they would act in front of me. Well, fortunately only one person asked where she was and after explaining she is out of state and we are no longer together he continued to talk to me and made me feel so good about my decision to go to the dance. Thanks Michael. Also, only one of Caitlin's friends was there and he acted cool to me. It is always awkward staying friends with friends of your ex but I do hope that I can with some of them. I was very happy in the end that I went.

No comments: