Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nice Ass!

I know it is late but I had such a good evening I wanted to blog about it. Tonight I had a friend come over that I hadn't seen in two years. We dated for a few weeks a couple of years ago. We had kept in touch a little over the past few years but haven't seen each other till tonight. She came over, i cooked dinner, we watched a movie and did lots of talking. I had such a lovely evening. She told me that I looked good. She said I had lost weight but had a rounder ass. Which she thought was pretty fine! It is so nice to be complimented and "hit on" by another woman. It definitely restores some of my self confidence that was damaged when I got dumped.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah! you go girl..

mygirlpurple said...

Oh yeah. I have gotten quite a few compliments on my nice ass lately!