Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Moving!

Up until about 3 weeks ago the plan was for me to move to Edgewater or Rogers Park area. It was to be close to the gf and to be closer to my work. Moving is something I have wanted to do for awhile but haven't been financial stable enough to do it. With the new job I knew I would be able to do it by the end of the summer. But as we all know my life has been turned upside down the last few weeks. The future I thought I was going to have changed in a blink of an eye. So, the first thing I did was postpone the move. After doing a lot of thinking about it today at work, because i was so bored by myself, I decided I am still going to move. I need a change and besides I am already tired of the drive. I want to move to Andersonville or possible Edgewater. What single woman doesn't want to live in Andersonville (lesbianville). So the move is back on for September 1st. If anybody knows of any 2 bedrooms available in that area for $900 or less let me know.

No comments: