Monday, January 22, 2007

Knitting disaster

so i am not really the knitting type but my girlfriend makes it look so enjoyable and stress relieving so i say what then hell, it has got to be better than the potholders i have been weaving. So, i buy a kit and i have her show me the basics. I spend 6 freakin hours knitting tonight and then realizing i f***ed up about 10 rows back. so i call the girlfriend and she tells me to rip it out......sounds easy enough. but then i can't get the loops back on the needle so i rip more out, i finally have ripped out half of my work tonight. WHAT THE F*CK! and it is still not right. So, i will be going to the girlfriend tomorrow so she can help me. If i was the quiting type, i would be done with knitting but i am not and i am going to finish this damn hooded scarf if it is the last f***ing thing i do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you must really like this Caitlin girl. Knitting sounds painful. You must have a lot of patience and a lot of time. It amazes me how much your life has changed. Many many changes. All for the better. It's pretty cool.

caitlin said...

see, everyone keeps telling me you can't change people, but d insists that they're her own changes, back to who she's supposed to be. i'm glad they are all for the better!