Tuesday, January 23, 2007

All is well!

As you remember yesterday was the knitting disaster. Well i went to the girlfriends tonight and all is well with my hooded scarf. I am in such a great mood right now. I had a wonderful evening with the girlfriend. Went over for dinner with my 5 year old companion, otherwise known as my son. We made a wonderful vegetarian soup with sweet potatoes and eggplant. Yummy! Then we played crazy 8's.....which i win everytime. Then onto another card game where i was quickly eliminated and then the folks called. So, i talked to them about their upcoming visit while my son and girlfriend continued playing cards. After all of that was taken care of we had some yummy ice cream and my son read us books. YES CUTE!

So, you may say sounds like an ok evening but some very good things made it wonderful. First, some great bonding time between my son and girlfriend....always a good thing and second my parents are coming to visit and bringing money for me to get my car fixed. Lastly, the girlfriend was HOT tonight and it was so great to make out with her!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The evening sounded pretty good...until the end. All you two did was "make out". That's never good. Bummer..hahahahahah...

I'm not so sure this blog thing is such a good idea anymore. Your true colors definitely show. Hope Caitlin doesn't hate or get bothered by my comments. I'm mostly playin'.

caitlin said...

oh no! you used my name!! now people on the internet might find out who i am and that i have sex! with my girlfriend! when not on the internet! oh whatever shall i do?