Monday, February 11, 2008

Fabulous birthday weekend!.....day 3

On Sunday we got up, did yoga and packed. We checked out of our hotel by noon and headed for the Milwaukee public market. The market was a nice place. I first got some coffee because i was cold and in desperate need of caffeine. After i had my delicious coffee in hand we took a look around the place and then decided what we wanted to eat. I decided to have a hawaiian sandwich and caitlin had some bean salad, an eggplant appitizer and some middle eastern food. After we ate our food we were craving some chocolate and there just happened to be a chocalate store downstairs. We got a rum bar, some tangerine bites, a peanutbutter ball, and a few more really tasty chocolates. Once we sat and digested for a few minutes we buddled up and we ended up walking all the way to the art museum. The art museum was fabulous. We walked through according to time periods. Sexy, was answering all my questions i had about art. I learned so much and i felt like i had my own personal tour guide. We stayed till closing but missed the wings closing on top while we were getting our stuff down stairs. We then hopped on a bus and ended up eating at a little pub near where our bus was leaving from. We had a drink and a few appitizers and then set off to catch our bus back to Chicago. We got to the bus stop just as the bus pulled up and headed back to chicago. On the bus ride back we knit for a little while and listened to a podcast. Then we had a brownie type bar. We cuddled for the rest of the trip. I kept thinking as we were cuddling about the great weekend I had. Sexy asked me what my favorite part was and it was hard to come up with one because I loved all of it. It was very thoughtful and it meant a lot to me. I have a great girlfriend. Thanks sexy!

No comments: