Friday, February 15, 2008

busy week

I want to start with last weekend. Last friday was my actual birthday. It was a pretty good day. It got even better when i got to Sexy's. She had made me a birthday dinner. It was delicious. You can check out pics on my flickr site. We had a nice relaxing weekend. For more details you can check out sexy's blog. It was exactly what we needed heading into to v-day week.

Tuesday was Jr.s birthday. He had a friend spend the night the night before and then i took him and two of his friends to chuck e cheese for his birthday. He had a great time. Jr then went to his dads and i went to work at the flower shop. I said i would work tuesday and wednesday night and then deliver on thursday. And that is exactly what i did. I had a good time working at the flower shop. I had a good time last year and i was excited to do it again this year. Yesterday was vday and i delivered flowers from 10am till 6pm. The day went smooth on my end and it seemed to go well in the flowershop. I knew sexy was exhausted since she had been working 14 hour days so i took her home and gave her the valentine i made for her and then gave her a foot and back massage. Since I am going to iowa this weekend she will have the whole weekend to relax and get caught up on sleep. Hope everyone had a nice vday.

No comments: