Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fabulous birthday weekend!

First, I want to tell you about my wonderful weekend i had last weekend. I was given a box to open on Friday. Inside was a backpack and a list of all the things i needed to include in it. I was told to meet my sexy girlfriend downtown at 5pm. with my backpack. We started walking and when we crossed the street i was told we were getting on a bus. The bus was going to Milwaukee. I had never been to Milwaukee and honestly I had no idea what was there but I was excited to be going somewhere with sexy. We worked on crosswords and talked on the trip there. Caitlin handed me a packet with the weekend planned out. I couldn't wait. We got to Milwaukee and found our hotel. We checked into our small cozy room and then headed out to dinner. We went to the bus stop to wait for the number 10 or 30 bus. unfortunately we were at the wrong bus stop but the very nice bus lady from the 26 bus stopped and gave us a ride up 2 blocks to where the 10 and 30 stop. We made it to the nice irish pub that we were having dinner at. It was nice food and then we stayed and listen to the band that played at 10:30. We had a few drinks and decided to leave when the creapy, drunk old guy started getting to close to my girlfriend. I am not really a violent person but i think i could have taken him! We got back to our hotel room did yoga and then jumped into bed. It was a late night but it was a good one and we did sleep in some the next day.

to be continued....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, you're back! I like your new look. Refreshing..omg..it's your bday in Chi-town right now! Happy Birthday!!!! Love you babe. I'll be callin' ya bright and early!!