Tuesday, October 2, 2007

weekend and dancing

Spent the weekend with the girlfriend. It always amazes me how the weekend flies by. We slept, worked, read, cooked, danced, played games. It was good as usual. Monday is was back to finding a job. Still really torn about what I want to do but I feel a lot better now than I did a few weeks ago. I feel like I have some strong possibilities now and I know one thing for sure. I wouldn't go back and work my former employer even if they begged me to.

Monday night sexy and I went Contra dancing. I have went contra dancing once before last Christmas time. Since then I have been taking square dancing so I was hoping this time I would like contra dancing much more than I did before and I was right. I loved it! Everyone there was very nice. I had so much fun. I can't wait to go back again.

No comments: