Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nasty Smell!!!

I had a good time in Iowa. It is nice to get away from my stresses. Going back to Iowa is just not the same anymore. My parents have moved which is fine by me. I like their new place. I think it mostly feels weird because I made a lot of trips to Iowa this summer and they were never for good things. I think in time that feeling will go away. Like with any trip to Iowa there is always bad news. This time about my dad. It seems that his kidneys are not functioning like they should, which we have known, so the doctor is going to start him on dialysis. My dad was very distant and very anti-social when I was there. I am very worried about him and my mom.


On my way back from Iowa I was thinking about my job situation and everything else. I decided I was not going to get down and try to be more positive when I get back home. I was looking forward to seeing sexy and going dancing with her. Well, that faded quickly when I walked into my apartment and it smelled rotten. My refrigerator/freezer had quit working at some point in time over the weekend. Everything was ruined!!! What a mess! I didn't get any sympathy from my landlord and I wasn't expecting any from my girlfriend since she was dealing with her own stresses. My mom called me with a small problem and I yelled at her saying it was nothing compared to mine. (don't worry I apologized the next day) What I wasn't expecting in this situation is what I got. Sexy listened to me and told me that this is really not that big compared to what could have happened or what has been happening in my life. Then she gave me a nice herbal cocktail. We decided to skip dancing and have sex instead! Definitely a good alternative! It is great to have a girlfriend who cares!

No comments: