Sunday, May 20, 2007

Graduation!!!

To tell you the truth, i don't even remember when i posted last. Life has been crazy busy. It is all about balance....and unfortunately i am not doing a good job at that. I think I have time to get everything done that I need to but it never happens. Honestly, I have gotten a lot done lately. I am on my way to finding a new job. It is very frustrating but I am being proactive about it. The school year is coming to a close. Just 4 more weeks. Thank you!!!

The weekend was crazy. I had a busy weekend. Friday I took the day off from work and went on my son's class trip. It was mostly boring but I was glad I was not at work. And it was nice to actually spend the day with him....i really enjoyed that. After that I had a interview for a summer job. Sexy, Jr. and I then went to go see Shrek 3. It was a good movie! I enjoyed it a lot! Plus it was nice to get out and do something! Saturday I had a job fair all morning and into the afternoon.....talk about crazy. I then went and picked sexy up and we headed to our square dancing graduation. YES, I said GRADUATION! We had dinner in the afternoon and then had to sit through a boring meeting and then graduation and then dancing. For the most part it was a good time. Sexy, and I even skipped out on some of it and went shopping at the Brown Elephant. I got a cool frog tie and she got a nice green chair. Check out sexy's flickr site for the pics. Sexy and I then went to our Algerian crepery to have a sweet crepe with ice cream. Definitely a great choice after such a long and hot day. Today was full of doing things around sexy's apt. We went to the store to get her heavy items...you know....since I have a car. We re-arranged most of her furniture. It looks really nice. Had serious talk. All those fun things to do on a sunday evening. I then headed out to pick up Jr. Now I am home and so ready to go to bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, you're back!! Missed your blog!!