Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Where HAVE I been???

I know, it has been a long time. Things have been crazy busy in my life. I know I can't possible catch you all up on everything that has happened lately. So, I will just hit the highlights.

I had my first square dance a couple of weeks ago. It was a good time! I really do enjoy square dancing. Thanks sexy for convincing me to go! And next weekend I actually graduate from my first level. It is sort of exciting.

Last weekend I actually ran to Iowa for the weekend. My grandfather is really ill and is not expected to make it much longer. I wanted to make sure I saw him one last time.

While back in Iowa I also went to the Dutch festival. I have not went in years. It was a good time and I got to spend some quality time with my family and do something fun I use to do when I was a kid. I loved talking to Jr. about how I use to actually march in the parade every year. I even pointed out the tuba's and baritones in the bands and told him that is what I use to play. He was amazed. It was definitely a moment....

Life is super busy! Posts may be a few days apart for the next few months. But don't worry I won't forget about you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really miss you babe....