Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Absent

I know I have been away from blogging for about a year now. Life has definitely been busy in the past year. I had a wonderful relationship with Lisa who I thought was the one for me. I have many great memories that I will treasure forever. But like most things in my life that ended suddenly and without warning. So, my life was turned upside down and now I am trying to get back on track. I wish I could turn back time and change mistakes I made or do anything I could to have saved my relationship but unfortunately all I can do is move forward. So my blogs to come will be about my life moving forward and I am going to try not to dwell much on the past. I would like my blog to be about the good things going on in my life and discuss things important to me. Lets have some fun.

No comments: