Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Obama!

Sure, life is busy. Have a review at work, dad is in the hospital, trying to build a relationship, hanging out with friends, ex is moving back from Texas. All this and more is going on in my life but those will be in later blogs. Today I want to talk about what everyone else is talking about and that is President Obama. I worked like most Americans today so I was not able to watch it on TV but I did listen to most of it on the radio. I really like Obama and today was a very historic moment. Now, lets turn to the task he has at hand. The economy is in the dumps and everyone is looking to him to bring it out. Can he do it? I believe he can but it is going to take time. I think some think Obama is going to perform miracles and fast. Don't count on it. Yes, I believe he will bring about change in this country but give him some time. All, good things take time to come together and be successful. What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I totally agree with you babe. It worries me that people think he's going to improve our country overnight...and maybe people don't think that. If you're a realist...you know it's going to take hell of time. But small steps and patience. It pisses me off that his oath got screwed up the first time around. I feel like it's totally not his fault. That justice was talking too fast and expected him to repeat back too much. What do you think? It's funny how they made him redo it today. God, is that fucking anal or what..