Sunday, December 14, 2008

Daily Drama!

The last couple of weeks have been busy . Got into a car accident, which I will dedicate a whole blog to about how pissed I am at the city for not salting streets. Had my holiday party at work which was fun and Santa brought me a Christmas bonus. Have I said before how much I love my job. I have been trying to take a little more me time as I have been a bit more stressed out lately with Christmas right around the corner. Finances just aren't there this year. I am really looking forward to going home for Christmas though. The last couple of Christmas' I spent with C, which were enjoyable, so this will be the first in a few years with my family. I haven't seen a lot of my family this year so it will be nice to see them for a few days. I went and saw Were The World Mine Saturday. I love it and plan on talking more about it soon. So much to do and so little time. I am alive and I will be back soon.

No comments: