Saturday, November 1, 2008

What to blog about?

I was sitting here trying to figure out what to blog about since i haven't blogged in over a week. I couldn't think of anything. I am so tired of talking about Misty and Caitlin that I just can't be bothered with talking about them anymore. There is just no point in wasting energy talking about people that don't care about me. Lisa suggested I talk about the new things I got for my apartment. I got this really nice entertainment center at brown elephant and i got some lamps and tables from lisa. It will all look really nice when i have enough motivation to actually set up my apartment. Yes, i am still living out of boxes and it stresses me out, yet i can't seem to do anything about it. Am i depressed or just unmotivated about life right now? Either way i wish I could snap out of it. The only things I seem to enjoy are work and hanging out with Lisa.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Let's blog about how pissed we are about proposition 8 passing! Fucking California really disappointed me. Unfuckingbelievable..!