Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lovely Weekend

Lets bring everyone up to current time. In my last post I was about to go on a trip with Lisa. Well, we did and we had a very lovely time. As a result of the trip we decided to give dating a try. Well, it has been a month and it is going well. I got some money back from my taxes and I decided to show Lisa a good time in the City Saturday night. I got us a room at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Chicago. I made dinner reservations at Bin 36. Dinner was wonderful. The food was great and the wine flights were pretty good too. It seemed to be the perfect restaurant for Lisa and I. We then went and saw "Rubbed" the musical. It was pretty funny. After stopping at starbucks for some coffee we headed back to our room on the 33rd floor of the Hyatt. The room was very lovely. When we got back to our room I gave Lisa a card and gift. I bought her a pink saphire and diamond ring. She loves rings and it seemed like the perfect gift. After sleeping in today we went for brunch at Bar louie and now we are back at her place. It was so nice to get away......even if it was for just 24hours.

No comments: